Monday 13 August 2012

Getting Back into the Swing of Things....

Well, getting into the swing of Blogging is harder than I thought, harder than getting back into the "Swing of Life".

But what better way to do it than by taking up Trapezing - how many of you when you were younger at the circus wanted to be part of that Trapeze Team swinging from the beams?

So my first addition to becoming a Savvy Single Mummy was to add Trapezing to my Profile!!

Yes that's me gliding through the air in the City Square........

I say it's never too late to give it a go, so with my new lease of life and being introduced by a work colleague to this fine art, we decided to make it one of our regular forms of exercising.  I was surprised at how adventurous I still could be and how brave Ashleigh-Rose was as we enjoyed this past time each Saturday.  I must say I felt I had muscles in my arms that I never knew I had..... lol
Ashleigh-Rose in full swing.................

Unfortunately we haven't been at all this year, as it does prove to be quite pricey but I am so glad I gave it a go.

As with so many things in life you have to give it a go and never look back.

My quote for the day:

"Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing."
                                               Helen Keller

Never say Never
SSMxx

No comments:

Post a Comment